Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RATE IT! Midnight Truffle Blizzard

It may be April 1st, but this Blizzard of the Month is no joke!

Welcome Spring, welcome chocolately goodness! Easter may be around the corner but Dairy Queen are jumping the queue to offer this confection of sweet decadent chocolate right now, the Midnight Truffle Blizzard.

Cocoa fudge, divine dark truffles -- who needs a milk chocolate bunny when you can fulfill your cravings with this April Bliz!

FYI -- Dairy Queen has yet to add the calorie info for this choco extravaganza to their website. Should we take this omission as a fat gram warning? Like that would ever stop us!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't know what they are but they always look good. Yum! :)

Anonymous said...

Tried one of these last night - it is the most amazing product I have EVER had at DQ!!! God I hope they don't discontinue it.

Jackie said...

Right....well, I know what I'm having this weekend!

Anonymous said...

it's on my list too...the georgia mud fudge is delicious though and always my fallback -- or if you want sweeter the cappucino skor

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...