Thursday, February 5, 2009

RATE IT! Ice Cream Tote

Finding cool gear with an ice cream motif is a bit sticky. Sure, there are many shirts and pieces of jewelry out there, but very few meet with my standards. I consider myself a dessert connosieur -- after all, I do plan my meals backwards, planning on what dessert to have, then planning the meal accordingly -- and the artwork can make or break the item. Shoddy images will result in the product being left on the shelf - untouched. 

No need to worry with what's being served up today! This tote from Shana-Logic takes the cake! The chocolate fudge-icle & the soft-serve vanilla cone are a lovely pair, sweet & kooky -- adorably rendered but in no way overdone. 

Final verdict: I, scream....you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Oh, yes please.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...