Friday, December 5, 2008

RATE IT! Forecast for December Blizzards

You know that I can't go a whole month without *some* mention of Dairy Queen Blizzards. The seasonal tidings are alive and deliciously well at DQ. Our American cousins get to mark this festive time of year with a Peppermint Chip Blizzard of the Month. Isn't it pretty? A minty chocolate celebration that would be the perfect reward after a tough day of Christmas shopping. Ah, it just about erases all the horrors of having your parking spot nicked.

Now the seasonal cheer of soft serve happiness is a bit cloudy for us Canucks. When you visit the Blizzard Club website, they still have November's Blizzard of the Month posted - and I'm FURIOUS that I missed this one! It's a Reese Peanut Butter Cup Blizz! How on earth did I not find this treat!? It's just *made* for me...after all, I was nattering on about adding peanut butter cups as your Blizzard's guest star just recently. I'll have to visit my nearest & dearest DQ to see if it still exists. I can't even post its picture -- it upsets me so!

3 comments:

tracey said...

hey - going to get my tree on saturday - that sounds like an appropriate reward! thanks for the tip!

tracey said...

by the way, we went for blizzards after getting the tree - they named it well - we did love it!

Jackie said...

Ah, that's great, Tracey! A proper reward. I'm still kicking myself for missing the Reese concoction.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...