Wednesday, August 6, 2008

RATE IT! More Gossip Girl Tees!

Well, it's *about* time!!! The Gossip boys finally get their due.

I was all over the Blair vs. Serena t-shirt dilemma, but I have to admit that I'm more than a little hyped over this Nate vs. Chuck action.

If you know me, you know I'd choose Chuck in a heartbeat ~ it's a no-brainer. That squinty sneer, his sassy scarf collection, the private suite at the NYC Palace hotel -- there's really just no competition! You just have to love a guy that everyone hates. As for Nate? He's just too pretty, too polite, too BORING!

1 comment:

Misty Stiletto said...

Well I would have gone for the Chuck one if he hadn't turned into such an arse in the final episode!! Grr!!

Now I'm back to Nate, who yes is far prettier than me and I'm sure I could drink him under the table, but I don't care. I could gaze at his jaw line and cheek bones forever.... *sigh*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...